Looking For A Blogger

Anyone know what happened to 2 Cups N Run? I used to read her blog her everyday and she would leave me very thoughtful comments on mine. And then one day about 2 months ago, she was gone. At first, I thought there were some technical issues. I write on WordPress and she had stopped using their service so even though her posts would appear in my reader, I had to visit her website to comment. I thought maybe a glitch in the system. But 2 months later, still nothing and I get this error message every time I search her web address.

20140722-080045-28845217.jpg

I tried emailing her or peeping her Instagram. Nothing.
She wrote from Israel and she was always racing and posting her run experience and advice. We “argued” about whether runners should drink coffee – the 2 cups part of her blog name referred to the 2 cups of coffee she drank before her runs – but she was one of my biggest supporters in the blogosphere.
If you know what happened to her, please share. Any info will be kept confidential if necessary. I just want to know… And because she would appreciate pictures like this one

20140722-110703-40023339.jpg

1. I’ve been wondering the same thing. I used to read 2 Cups n Run all the time and we had exchanged some comments then she disappeared. I found your post while trying an internet search today. Like you, just an error message when I search the blog and her Instagram is gone too. I do hope everything is ok with her.

1. runwright says:

It is strange and I hope that maybe she just took some time off from social media and will be back soon.
      Thanks for commenting. Best to you.

2. I was wondering the same thing. I had subscribed to her blog but it disappeared from my “Blogs I follow” list. Fingers crossed she is alright.

1. runwright says:

Yeah. I just hope she took a blog break and will be back soon.

3. WalkToRio says:

I took a little break and started looking for her, she was one of the regular reader of my blog but she’s nowhere to be found. I also emailed her but nothing.
    Hope she’s fine.

1. runwright says:

She used to be so active on quite a few blogs. Her presence is missed. I keep hoping I’ll hear from her soon.

1. WalkToRio says:

I’ll email her again. If I hear anything from here I’ll let you know.

2. runwright says:

Thanks so much! Yes, please keep me posted.

3. WalkToRio says:

I meant her, damn autocorrector.
        Have a nice week!

4. runwright says:

Oh thanks, same to you!

4. tamsynsmith says:

Did you guys ever hear from her? I used to love that blog as well as appreciated all of the comments I received from her.

I never did hear from or about her. I just hope whatever happened, she’s somewhere safe enjoying her 2 cups of coffee per day. 😀