So you’ve read my blog! Thanks for doing that, by the way. But I know you’ve probably liked some things more than others. Here’s your chance to contribute to the archives.
In just under two weeks, I’ll be camping for a week and I’m looking for a few guest posts for the blog while I’m away from the interwebs.
Please comment below or send me an email at email@example.com if you’d like to write something for the blog.
Not sure what to write about? I’m suggesting:
- Running, fitness themed articles
- A commentary of vegetarianism – whether promoting or criticizing it.
- Anything interesting that you think would fit in with this blog.
- Would any of my Jamaican readers want to do a post on life in Jamaica?
- If you have a critique about something in this blog and you wanted to elaborate on that, I’d be open to publishing your statement 🙂
- If you have some interesting links or pictures you just really wanted to share with an audience.
- Share your own camping experience so reader know what camping is really like?
I’m open to your feedback!
Guest blogging is also a great opportunity for you to meet all the other Runwright readers and to make some new friends and followers. Network!
Think about it and comment or email me with your post ideas.
Have a great day.