Five things that could have made me crazy this week
1. Computer flashing a question sign. Like I’ve ever known the answers
2. Buying a spare charger in a box and finding out the cord is only 3 inches long. What am I supposed to do with that? I can’t out this in a socket anywhere to charge. I’ll have to hold it up like this.
4. Not running this week means I’ve missed out on the endorphin rush I usually get when I get a chance to get a few miles in.
5. Trip plans keep changing. People not having done what they should’ve in the time allotted and stressing me because of that. I keep being reminded of this quote.
And this response.
But with all the challenges of the week, I also found 5 things to be excited about
1. One of my students finally conquered something I’ve been trying to teach her for a month. I’m so proud! (sorry no picture. Privacy request)
2. I’m 3 days away from an exciting trip to Wisconsin. I’ll see some of my family from Canada, camp in the great outdoors, and just generally spend a week doing fun activities. I can’t wait!
3. Stocking up on snacks for the 18 hour bus trip. That calls for a trip to Trader joes.
4. My friend wore the Jamaican colors to commemorate Jamaica’s independence on Wednesday, Aug 6
5. My friends are back from the mission trip in Africa and I got this amazingly beautiful piece of authentic fabric from Tanzania.
And that’s how life is.
The 5 things that could make me mad got cancelled out by 5 things that left me with a smile on my face. There will always be bad but there will always be good also. Think on these things.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Remember to Eat Right, Live Right and Run Wright.
And visit Clare at Fitting It All In for more Five Things Friday posts.