Five things that I love about this week
1. The road trip on Sunday where I added some new states to my state-fridge-magnet collection, slept curled in a fetal position on a bus seat and woke up to eat pecan rolls at Panera at a rest stop in Ohio,
2. The bout of narcolepsy I seem to be having since I’ve even home again, where I fall asleep on the couch somewhere around 9:00 pm. It ensured that I’ve been getting 8 hours of sleep every night although I am so ready to become a night person again.
3. Getting my package from my August Running Mate. I can’t wait for the big reveal day to gush all about it.
4. Being happy that I live in the Northeast so I am safe from these kinds of creatures. My friend Tara took this picture at her doorstep in Georgia.
I am all for living where the weather is always beautiful but know that there are compromises and that these kinds of creepy crawlies live there too.
5. My other friend from Georgia, my college roommate, is here for a few days and although I haven’t seen her yet, I am excited that she is in my city, and I get to sit and chat with her.
More Five Things posts at the Fitting It All In blog
How was your week? I feel like I haven’t heard from my readers in forever. Please share.