Five Photo Friday
I was temped to write Five Foto Friday so it would look alliterative but the sound is there so I restrained myself. Those are the inner struggles of an English teacher’s daughter. I can’t misspell a word, even on purpose)
1. Random reading at the library. I picked up a travel book about Jerusalem. Quite interesting. Now I can’t wait to visit.
2. This (from Pinterest) resonated with me.
3. This page from the GRE math prep book that reminded me that working consistently is always better than trying to do it once a week for hours at a time. Exercise is like that too. GRE people know what’s up.
4. Breakfast of champions. Tuna, crackers and steaming hot chocolate.
5. Honor patches and pins for the Pathfinder Investiture ceremony.
I’m linking with
Whitney for the #BlogEverydayInSeptember Challenge
Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday
The Diary of a Real Housewife for Friday Favorites
September Farm for Oh Hey Friday
Meet @ The Barre for Friday Favorites
XOXO Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop
Clare for Five Things Friday
Amanda for Thinking Out Loud