There are 100 days left in 2014 and you get to choose how you spend them. Will you let them work for or against you?
What were your goals and resolutions this year?
Didn’t do as well as you had planned way back in January? Don’t worry. All is not lost. You still have 100 days to work on accomplishing your goals.
Here’s how you can regroup and refocus in a 5 step plan:
Prepare, Focus, Plan, Execute and Continue.
- Prepare. Buy a notebook that has 100 pages or more.
- Focus. Number each page from 1 to 100
- Plan. Make a plan of small steps that will help you move towards your goal. What’s the one thing you can do today that will help you move towards your goal? Start today making a single step towards your destination.
- Execute. Record your plans and your progress on page 1.
- Continue. Tomorrow, do the same thing for page 2.
On December 31st, you could be the guy/girl who’s finally accomplished the thing they set out to do.
There are 100 days left in 2014. How will YOU spend them? How will your life be different when those 100 days are gone?
Use Hashtag #TheNext100 on Twitter or Instagram to link in with how it’s going. Or leave a comment below to encourage me or someone else.