WIAW Fancy Schmancy

Of course I’m showing off my fancy dinner party meals for this week’s WIAW.
Please follow me on Bloglovin Instagram Twitter

I already told you I had a fancy meal on Saturday so now I’ll dazzle you with pictures.

The Table setting

IMG_4441.JPG

IMG_4434.JPG

Soup
IMG_8444.JPG

IMG_8447.JPG

Salad
IMG_8449.JPG

Main dish
IMG_8454.JPG

Dessert – cream cheese, berries, butter pecan ice cream.
IMG_8457.JPG

It was a dinner honoring a very important person in my life who’s moving to the west coast. And although it was a bitter sweet event, it was really special and I am wishing for another one of these dinners very soon.

I’m linking with
Whitney for the #BlogEverydayInSeptember Challenge
Jenn for WIAW What I Ate Wednesday
Anne for Wednesday Wishes

Please follow me on Bloglovin and on Instagram so we can stay in touch.

Http:runwright.net

1. aduross5 says:

Wow! What a feast for the eyes and the stomach…looks amazing! Your friend is very lucky to have you send him/her off like this! Thanks for linking up!

1. runwright says:

It was a beautiful event. Great food but even better company. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

2. WalkToRio says:

That dessert looks delicious!

1. runwright says:

You can’t go wrong with cake and ice cream

3. Ha! I have that same exact china, with the flowers. My Mom gave them too me. Been in the family for ages. Always reminds me of fond family memories.:o)

V
    Life+1

4. Truly lovely. I just found your blog (via Whitney)…I hope to see more about this party. I’m truly impressed.

1. runwright says:

Thanks but the party wasn’t mine. I might have to edit the post to correct whatever might have implied that. Someone we know, actually, our pastor, is leaving for California and a group of us had a dinner party to send him off. It was truly a special event but I wasn’t the hostess this time 😦

5. I love butter pecan ice cream! Your eats look so delish! 🙂

1. runwright says:

Thanks. I don’t eat a lot of ice cream but it’s def one of my favorites. And that cheesecake should be part of my regular life 🙂 thanks for checking me out. Please consider following the blog. I’m always looking to make new friends.

1. runwright says:

Oh thank you! I’m computer-less right now and fumbling with my iPhone. I’ll check you out when I have better accommodations :=]

2. awesome thanks! 🙂