3 Categories of Fives
A: 5 Things That Made Me Happy This Week
1. A care package from my parents in Jamaica. It’s more of a Love package because there was lots of love in that bag. Even the bag it came in looked like love 🙂
3. Accomplishing my goals (details below). There is a sense of pride I get from making lists and crossing off items. Makes me feel like I’ve done something.
4. Cleaning out my closets to prepare for cooler temps. The sweaters are making a comeback and the blazers never left. Time to throw out the stretched out summer t-shirts, pack the shorts away and get my coat cleaned.
5. Running in cool weather makes me feel like I could run for a long time without getting winded.
B: Five Goals I Accomplished
1. I finished 2 handmade Christmas gifts
2. I exercised every day this week.
Monday and Tuesday, this Pinterest workout
Wednesday – 2 mile run
Thursday – gym workout at the YMCA
Friday – morning wake up exercises and heading out for a 5K run this afternoon
3. Visited 2 elderly members of my church
4. Prepared for an event on Saturday – ordered supplies, coordinated activities and bought the ingredients for the salad I’m preparing.
5. Had a slightly-shorter-than-2-minutes conversation in French but still better than last time so I think it counts.
C: 5 Photos I Took And The Captions I Would Give Them
No It’s Not My Church But It’s Beautiful Anyway
Signs Of A Single Woman
The House That Used To Have Another Address (this is Alexander Hamilton’s house. When I was in college, I remember when they put it on a truck and moved it from across the street to where it is now. It was a huge, and I’m sure expensive, project, but they wanted to correct the history or something weird like that. You can read details here)
Museum On The Streets
1000 Ways To Make Money On The Streets. Choose One
I’m linking with
Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday
The Diary of a Real Housewife for Friday Favorites
September Farm for Oh Hey Friday
Meet @ The Barre for Friday Favorites
XOXO Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop
Clare for Five Things Friday
More “Blog everyday in October” posts on Helene’s blog