The Good, The Bad And The Funnies

5 Wonderful Things That Happened This Week
1. New glasses = new way of seeing things. Picking them up later. Can’t wait.
2. Laptop repaired = new writing opportunities. Picking it up later. Can’t wait!
3. Received my Pathfinder Voyager pins. 5 classes done, 1 to go.

IMG_7106.JPG

4. New (cheap in price but expensive in looks) burgundy skinny jeans fit perfectly.

burgundy skinny jeans
5. Registering for the Tour de Bronx, 40 mile bike ride on Sunday.

IMG_4794.PNG

5 Not-So-Wonderful Things That Happened This Week
1. The week being over without me getting everything I needed to get done. Adding to next week’s a To-Do list already. Whah, whah, whah!
2. My dryer broke leaving me with a load of wet gym clothes. Laundry problems. Thumbs down!
3. Finding out that the data on my laptop might just be lost forever. After I thought I was going to recover it. Sad face!
4. Finally finishing binge-watching How I Met Your Mother and I hated the way it ended. Granted, I would probably have hated any way it ended because I didn’t want it to end, but I had a big finale built up in my mind and it didn’t happen. Major disappointment.
5. Ebola case diagnosed in my neighborhood. Scary, downright scary.

IMG_4817.JPG

5 Great New-To-Me Blogs
Shelly’s Cabaret
The Chronicles of Chaos
How Becca Rolls
Blogs Like A Girl
Chapter Friday

5 Gym workouts
Sunday – cardio, abs
Monday – cardio, abs
Tuesday – cardio, abs, legs
Wednesday – cardio, abs, arms
Thursday – cardio, abs, legs
Cardio and abs everyday. Gotta work abs everyday!

5 Funny Pics

IMG_4808.PNG

IMG_4695.JPG

IMG_4805.PNG

IMG_4812.PNG

IMG_4810.PNG

More “Blog everyday in October” posts on Helene’s blog
I’m linking with
Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday
The Diary of a Real Housewife for Friday Favorites
September Farm for Oh Hey Friday
Meet @ The Barre for Friday Favorites
XOXO Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop
Clare for Five Things Friday

Please follow me on Bloglovin Instagram Twitter so we can stay in touch.

Http:runwright.net

1. rljaffe says:

Thanks for the shout out!
    Love this idea, especially the funnies. Hope you have an awesome weekend!

1. runwright says:

Thanks. Hope you have a wonderful one also.

2. Ann Ehnert says:

Such a bummer about the laptop! That JUST happened to me too. Love the funny pictures and thanks for sharing some new blogs to check out πŸ™‚ Always looking for something new to read – like yours πŸ™‚

1. runwright says:

Oh. That’s lovely. About the blog. Not about your laptop. Terrible news about the laptop. Did you get it repaired already? I just got mine back today and I didn’t even realize how much I’d missed it until we were re-connected πŸ™‚

1. Ann Ehnert says:

Totally dead…had to get a new one 😦

2. runwright says:

Ouch! Mac? That would be a big dent in the pockets. I was so happy to have my ipad to bridge the gap but I should prob start saving up to replace my Mac maybe next year or so too, bigger memory. But I want a nice camera first.

3. Burgundy skinnies? Love that!!! I have a pair that are in heavy rotation!

1. runwright says:

I was so psyched to find them, and at such a steal. Perfect fall bottoms.

4. I have a similar pair of skinnies, and I love them! I hate to hear that about your laptop, and that is scary about the ebola case:(

1. runwright says:

Yeah to being “skinny” twins πŸ™‚ I am trying to reacquaint myself with the newly refurbished laptop. It’s quite the experiment. I realized I no longer have Microsoft or any of the downloads that made my life easier. I am choosing to think of this as an adventure. Let’s keep praying for all the people affected by Ebola.