5 Wonderful Things That Happened This Week
1. New glasses = new way of seeing things. Picking them up later. Can’t wait.
2. Laptop repaired = new writing opportunities. Picking it up later. Can’t wait!
3. Received my Pathfinder Voyager pins. 5 classes done, 1 to go.
4. New (cheap in price but expensive in looks) burgundy skinny jeans fit perfectly.
5 Not-So-Wonderful Things That Happened This Week
1. The week being over without me getting everything I needed to get done. Adding to next week’s a To-Do list already. Whah, whah, whah!
2. My dryer broke leaving me with a load of wet gym clothes. Laundry problems. Thumbs down!
3. Finding out that the data on my laptop might just be lost forever. After I thought I was going to recover it. Sad face!
4. Finally finishing binge-watching How I Met Your Mother and I hated the way it ended. Granted, I would probably have hated any way it ended because I didn’t want it to end, but I had a big finale built up in my mind and it didn’t happen. Major disappointment.
5. Ebola case diagnosed in my neighborhood. Scary, downright scary.
5 Gym workouts
Sunday – cardio, abs
Monday – cardio, abs
Tuesday – cardio, abs, legs
Wednesday – cardio, abs, arms
Thursday – cardio, abs, legs
Cardio and abs everyday. Gotta work abs everyday!
5 Funny Pics
More “Blog everyday in October” posts on Helene’s blog
I’m linking with
Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday
The Diary of a Real Housewife for Friday Favorites
September Farm for Oh Hey Friday
Meet @ The Barre for Friday Favorites
XOXO Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop
Clare for Five Things Friday