I’m back to Meal Planning and this time, I’m building my week’s menu around the 3 things I’m craving. I’m also making sure to get my G-Bombs every day.
Want more meal planning ideas? Check out:
Last weeks’ goals were:
- Write everyday – Proud to say I did, even if it was journalling or blogging on the weekend, I got some words down.
- Get to 15,000 words in the novel. Current word count is
- Workout everyday. I didn’t go to the gym Thu – Sat but I exercised at home everyday.
- Healthy eating. A work in progress
- Organize the recruiting event for the next year for my youth group. Postponed to next week
- Finish 2 handmade gifts. #EpicFail. I have to focus to get back on my gift schedule
- Reach out to 3 friends who I haven’t spoken to in a long time. Only checked off one person on my list. More contact coming soon.
My goals this week:
- Get to 30,000 words in the novel
- Exercise everyday – 3 runs
- Healthy eating – getting my sugar consumption down to 24g or less per day and more lean protein
- Make 2 handmade gifts
- Launch my Etsy store. I’ve been preparing my merchandise. Stay tuned
- Reach out to 3 friends
- Do one Random Act of Kindness everyday
And here’s a little bit of running motivation for you: cold weather is a’coming. The number of run-outside days for the rest of the year are numbered! Get a few more runs under your belt while you can, when you can, if you can.
I registered for these races to motivate myself to keep running.
So, what awesomeness do you have planned this week?