On Fridays, I like to celebrate the number 5 on the blog.
So 5 reasons I like the number 5 are:
- I was born on the 5th of September
- My dad was born on the 5th too (February)
- I like odd numbers. give me a 3 or a 5 or 7 over a 2 anytime.
- I am now living in my 5th apartment since moving to NYC
- the workweek has at most, 5 days. anything less is a rare pleasure, anything more would’ve been brutal.
This week’s celebration of 5’s will be 5 song titles that have 5 words and the picture from my week that matches those words. random, right? This is the 5-song soundtrack to my week
- Never Gonna Leave This Bed- Maroon 5 This title describes how I felt on Sunday when I had the cold and I canceled my meeting and spent the day under the covers. The feeling intensified when I saw a snow plow out my window one night, even though there was no snow on the ground.
- Best Days Of My Life – Jesse McCartney (Every day can be a good day, depending on the decision you make. On Tuesday, I decided to make the best of the cold morning with a warm, delicious breakfast. It worked!)
- How Do You Love Someone – Ashley Tisdale A friend dropped by work to give me a surprise gift, just because. I felt loved.
- How To Save A Life – The Fray This is a favorite songs from a long-ago Grey’s Anatomy episode, that makes me think about doing everything I can to stay healthy and avoid the doctor at all costs. The gym is part of how I’m doing that.
- One Step At A Time – Jordin Sparks – how I’m approaching my weekly goals.
Bonus Track: The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra (I wore blazers and skirts and tights and boots all week long) I
I’m linking with
Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday
The Diary of a Real Housewife for Friday Favorites
September Farm for Oh Hey Friday
Meet @ The Barre for Friday Favorites
XOXO Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop
Clare for Five Things Friday