A Weekend Remembered

Surprisingly, I did all the things I said I was going to do this weekend and then a couple things I didn’t plan – like make the lettering for this sign. Best unplanned job ever!

Children's Day at church
Children’s Day 2014

I taught the lesson for my Sabbath School class, I had a meeting with my new pastor (his wife shares my name), I went to a dinner party for a woman who’s been a big influence.

I wrote! Story still in progress but I started.

And I made Sunday a Run-day.

http://runwright.net IMG_9170

I ran 3.5 miles along the Hudson river in 40 degree weather and loved it! The water, the view of the bridge, the peaceful experience, feeling the strength of my muscles as I run. It was wonderful.

My Goals For This Week

1. Getting Christmas cards in the mail today and tomorrow.
  2. Preparing gifts for all the people on my gift list that go to church with me so I can distribute this Saturday.
  3. Letters to agents
  4. Exercise every day.
  5. A 3 day soup detox (details later)

It’s going to be a busy week but hopefully, a rewarding one.

What was the best part of your weekend? What do you have planned for the week ahead?

More weekend recap posts on B Loved Boston and Bella and The City. Weekly goal-setting on Weekly WishesWeekend Recap and Weekly Goals

Weekends In The City http://runwright.net

Please follow me on Bloglovin Instagram Twitter so we can stay in touch.

1. Martha B says:

Looks like you had a productive weekend! I definitely want to get all my Christmas preparations done this week too so when next week rolls around I can just enjoy some family fun!

Absolutely! You dont want to be bogged down with too much stuff to do. You have to leave time to just enjoy the holidays and hang out with the family!

2. Felecia says:

Sounds like you had a good week, full of a lot of accomplishments. This week looks pretty packed for you. Be sure to enjoy the season and spend time with friends and family cause that’s what is truly important.

Agreed! No point in getting so caught up in gifts that you forget the best gift you can give is spending quality time with someone. Happy holidays to you also!

3. Mia says:

Phew, I thought that said 35 miles, I was like, What the??!! 🙂 Glad you had a very productive weekend. We took our boys on the Santa train which they enjoyed immensely. And I went to a birthday party for our friend’s 8 year old daughter. I think that’s all the excitement I could handle for one weekend. haha! 🙂

lol @ 35 miles. I think if I ever run 35 miles, you can be sure there will be no blog posts coming for at least a week because I wouldn’t be able to even move my fingers to type. Kids birthday parties can be fun but also tiring. I feel you! I hope you have a wonderful week with even more Christmas joy ahead

4. Hi there! I’m Julia, I’m your Christmas card swap partner! 🙂 Good to “meet” you! Sounds like a great weekend, fun and productive! Love your goals for the week, I am trying to get all of my Christmas cards out this week too!

I can’t believe we’re just over a week away from Christmas. Where did all my holiday prep time go? Enjoy the journey!