The weather in NYC this week was positively Arctic. Okay, so I’ve never visited the Arctic circle but the weather yesterday is what I think it’s like there.
But I survived and these are the five things that got me through the week:
- Socks – fuzzy socks for inside, over-the-knee socks for going outside
- Resistance bands for the indoor workouts while I was forced to watch hours and hours of TV 🙂
- Bluetooth headphones. These are truly awesome.
- Green tea. Saying no to sweetened drinks with my meals and having unsweetened green tea with raw ginger and lemon instead. It was the perfect week for it too with the arctic temperatures.
- My computer. I brought my Mac with me everywhere and I wrote a lot this week. Those weeks last year when I was without my Mac were misery. I truly love this machine. Okay, maybe not love, but it makes my life better.
Bonus #6. NBC Today Show. I am kind of obsessed with the TODAY crew and dreaming of my own sit-down with Matt Lauer when I become a famous bestselling author.
What were some of your favorite things this week?
Click these blogs for other Friday fav posts: