Last week’s goals were:
- Post my vision board – Still in progress. Posting it today.
- Take a photo everyday – Check.
- Work on my challenges – Check
- Finish a story idea – Check
- Revise a book that I want to self-publish – in progress
I didn’t finish them all but you know what, I made progress. And I did the best I could. Just have to keep going. Pics from the weekend:
Goals This Week:
- Post the vision board TODAY
- Take a photo everyday
- Run everyday for MODRUN2015
- Work on my challenges – for the Financial challenge, I have finished Week 1 and Week 2. For week 3, I need to add another $3 to the pot.
- Write everyday – I’m working on a project that requires lots of time and attention.
What was the best part of your weekend? – I think that feeling I got when I was finished running yesterday. Hot, cold, tired and exhilarated. Like the umami of feelings. What are you working on this week? I hope you have a great week ahead.
Shared here: Monday Funday, Monday Bloom, Inspiration Monday, In and Out of the Kitchen – Feeding Big, Met Monday – Between Naps on the Porch, Frugal Crafty Home, Make it Pretty Monday, TDC Before and After, Inspire Me Monday, Munching Mondays, Create-Link-Inspire, Made By You
More weekend recap posts on B Loved Boston and Bella and The City. Weekly goal-setting on Weekly Wishes, Weekend Recap, Monday Madness, Manic Monday and Weekly Goals. (Also check out Social Media Saturday) Please follow me on Bloglovin Instagram Twitter so we can stay in touch.