Trending In My Life This Week

Five moments trending in my life this week:

1. Falling in love with Gold shoes from Nine West. Gold Nine West pumps http://runwright.netI wanted these open toes but they weren’t available in the stores so I’m ordering them online.
  2. Meeting an old best-friend I haven’t seen in almost 7 years in the supermarket. Yes, that really happened and I forgot to take a picture of it. Umm. maybe next time.
  3. Making lots of new blog and social media friends this week, especially Melissa on Valentine RD. Waking up to 11 new followers makes for a pretty cool morning.
    Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 8.59.44 AM But honestly, it’s not about the followers, it’s about connecting with so many new people and sharing thoughts with them. If you’re not following me already, check me out on Bloglovin Instagram and Twitter.
  4. The unami of feelings I’ve been experiencing during and after running and planking – I got to the 1 minute mark today. Weather-wise, it was a challenging week to start the MODRUN, but I’ve completed 5 days of running so far and am looking forward to today’s miles.
  5. Making fun breakfasts as  reward for early-morning exercising.

Breakfast http://runwright.net

What’s trending in your life this week?

Shared with – Dedicated HouseThe Life of the PartyKitchen Fun with My 3 SonsLink Party Palooza,  Pin JunkieCraft Frenzy FridayBest of the WeekendParty Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays UnfoldedJunkin JoeWeekend Re-TreatAnything GoesOh My Heartsie GirlCreative CollectionFriday FavoritesDIY InspiredFoodie FridayVenus Trapped In MarsLauren ElizabethThe Diary of a Real HousewifeMar on the RunSeptember FarmMeet @ The BarreXOXO RebeccaClareApril

And please follow me on everything else: Bloglovin Instagram Twitter so we can stay in touch.

1. Julia says:

Love those shoes! Isn’t it so fun to connect with new people? Have a wonderful weekend! 🙂

Thanks so much. I hope you have a great weekend too. I look foward to reading about it 😀

2. Those shoes are nice!! Thanks for linking up with us – we like meeting new people! and I’m not following you on Twitter 🙂

Yeah!!! Thanks!

Thanks. Side note. Are you doing the Cherry Blossom run this year?

1. no Cherry Blossom for me! are you doing it?

No. I missed the deadline to sign up. A few of my friends are doing it

3. random but i noticed on your sidebar you read leaving time. i love jodi piccoult and got to hear her talk about leaving time and meet her – she’s amazing. i loved that book – what’d you think?

Sooo… it’s a long story. I wrote about it here https://runwright.net/2014/12/19/leaving-time/ The short version is that I liked her writing style but I didn’t like the book itself because of the spirit world theme. I think after I get over the shock of the book (haha), maybe I’ll read something else that she wrote.