Five moments trending in my life this week:
- Falling in love with Gold shoes from Nine West. I wanted these open toes but they weren’t available in the stores so I’m ordering them online.
- Meeting an old best-friend I haven’t seen in almost 7 years in the supermarket. Yes, that really happened and I forgot to take a picture of it. Umm. maybe next time.
- Making lots of new blog and social media friends this week, especially Melissa on Valentine RD. Waking up to 11 new followers makes for a pretty cool morning.
But honestly, it’s not about the followers, it’s about connecting with so many new people and sharing thoughts with them. If you’re not following me already, check me out on Bloglovin Instagram and Twitter.
- The unami of feelings I’ve been experiencing during and after running and planking – I got to the 1 minute mark today. Weather-wise, it was a challenging week to start the MODRUN, but I’ve completed 5 days of running so far and am looking forward to today’s miles.
- Making fun breakfasts as reward for early-morning exercising.
What’s trending in your life this week?
Shared with – Dedicated House, The Life of the Party, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Link Party Palooza, Pin Junkie, Craft Frenzy Friday, Best of the Weekend, Party Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays Unfolded, Junkin Joe, Weekend Re-Treat, Anything Goes, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Creative Collection, Friday Favorites, DIY Inspired, Foodie Friday, Venus Trapped In Mars, Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Mar on the Run, September Farm, Meet @ The Barre, XOXO Rebecca, Clare, April