Currently

Watching: NBC Today show and visualizing myself as the next guest, promoting my latest success. It’s one of the goals on my Vision board and I can’t wait for my sit-down with Matt Lauer.

NBC TODAY http://runwrigh.net

Writing: Trying to come up with a few bridge chapters for a book I’m working on.

Reading: Tony Robbins’ blog – change your Focus, Language and Physiology to change your life.

Planning: Today’s episode of MODRUN2015. So far this week, the runs have been short. I need a 5K today.

Wearing: fancier clothes than I normally wear during the week. I tend to wear the same things over and over but my recent attempts at closet organization has me wanting to wear more items more often so they don’t fall into the haven’t-worn-it-in-a-year category when I do the spring de-clutter. Today’s addition, this silk scarf that keeps me just as warm as the bulky pashmina I usually wear.silk scarf http://runwrigh.net

Treating myself with: Stopping at J.C.Penney later to spend this gift card I got for Christmas. There’s something new in my future. Excited! JCPenney card http://runwrigh.net

Following: Some new-to-me funny Twitter accounts like:

JaneJane on Twitter http://runwright.netThinking about: Psalm 37:4 which says “Delight thyself also in the LORD and he shall give you the desires of your heart.”

How are you improving your life or treating yourself today?

Shared with  Organized 31Between Naps on the PorchFrom My Front Porch to YoursAll Things With PurposeA Delightsome LifeBe.YOU.tifulPin it ThursdayThinking Out Loud ThursdaysLittle FridayStuff and ThingsThoughts for ThursdayTreat Yourself

Please follow me on Bloglovin Instagram Twitter so we can stay in touch.

1. Kristin says:

Love this post!! You’re a very positive and beautiful person! Have fun shopping later!! Sounds fun! XOXO

Thanks, Kristin. It’s easy to put positive out there when people like you give me such good feedback. I hope you have a wonderful day!

1. Kristin says:

You’re amazing! Thank you! XOXO

2. Chatter says:

I would be thrilled to see you on the today show! Love the forward looking positive attitude. Go you.

Thanks so much, Chatter!

3. Megan says:

I love that scarf! I got a similar one for Christmas and it’s now at the top of my scarf list. 🙂 Also; “lord of the rings”?? I want to put a crying/laughing emoji here. That’s awesome!

Yeah. We can be scarf twins! Isn’t Jane funny? I just started following her a few days ago but she keeps me laughing.

4. Julia says:

Ooo, I love gift cards, it’s so fun to shop with them! 🙂 Love your scarf, so pretty!

Thanks, Julia. Gift cards are great. I have another one for Macy’s too but I’m putting off using that one for when I need a little retail therapy 😊

Thanks. It’s funny how many compliments I’m getting on the scarf and it’s just been sitting in my drawer for months. I should wear it more often.

5. Hope you find something awesome with your gift card, Karen! 🙂 I really love that scarf. I really need to do a closet reorganization myself! 🙂

The closet is a real never-ending project. Every time I pick out an outfit is another opportunity to mess it up 😊

6. Ooo a shopping trip! So much fun 😀 I treated myself to a new milk frother earlier this week so I’ve been enjoying homemade cappuccinos and lattes every morning. Nothing like a hug in a mug to start the day off right!

Homemade cappucinos sounds awesome. Then I wouldn’t have to put half my income on my Starbucks card 😀 enjoy!

7. Yay for gift cards! Hope you got something nice =)

I did! Turns out JCP was having a sale. Got myself a nice purse big enough to carry my laptop and all my daily junk. And it didn’t cost me a thing!

1. That’s awesome!!! Enjoy it.