After church, Sabbath lunch turned into an intense Bible study/discussion with some friends.
Week 3 of MODRUN2015 and a blizzard is predicted to start later today. Once it starts snowing, I’ll be doing my dailies on the treadmill but until then, I’m still enjoying cranking out a couple miles outside.
Watched Gone Girl. All I can say is that’s one disturbing movie.
Last week’s goals were:
- Run everyday for MODRUN2015 – Check
- Cut down processed carbs (rice, flour, sugar products) to 1 serving per day – Hmmm. not so successful but heading in the right direction.
- Write everyday. Working on a project that I need to finish this week – I wrote everyday but project still in the works.
- Tackle an organizing/storage project – Almost finished
- Practice French everyday – Check
Goals this week:
- Write everyday. I’m behind on a project I wanted to finish last week so marching double time this week.
- Run every day
- Plan an event
- Finish a craft project
- Cut down processed carbs (rice, flour, sugar products) to 1 serving per day
- Practice French everyday
What was the best part of your weekend? What are you working on this week?Shared with – Monday Funday, Monday Bloom, Inspiration Monday, In and Out of the Kitchen – Feeding Big, Met Monday – Between Naps on the Porch, Frugal Crafty Home, Make it Pretty Monday, TDC Before and After, Inspire Me Monday, Munching Mondays, Create-Link-Inspire, Made By You, weekend recap posts on B Loved Boston and Bella and The City. Weekly goal-setting on Weekly Wishes, Weekend Recap, Monday Madness, Manic Monday and Weekly Goals. (Also check out Social Media Saturday)