Friday Featured Female

5 Moments I loved this week:

1. I’m the featured female on The Valentine RD today. Me! Love it!Valentine RD feature http://runwright.net
  2. Watching the Biggest Loser Finale last night and seeing the bodies I expect after the major transformations. Remember last year’s controversy? Read here and here. I was rooting for Rob and in my book he won with over 200 lbs lost but all the stories are incredible. Way to go after their goals!

Source: NBC.com
    Source: NBC.com
  3. 4 runs so far for MODRUN Week3
  4. The blizzard that was more beautiful than scaryMODRUN2015 Week 3 http://runwright.net
  5. Finishing the Runkeeper challenge to record 3 hours of activity.Runkeeper http---runwright.net

5 Reasons to look forward to the weekend

1. Church
  2. Hanging out with the kids on Saturday evening
  3. Superbowl Sunday and an opportunity to indulge my secret NE Patriots fandom (let’s face it, I’m just a Brady fan)
  4. Superbowl food (It deserves it’s own category)
  5. 2 runs this weekend to make up for being snowed in on Tuesday.

5 Food Pics:

Roasted red potatoes
Roasted red potatoes
Homemade Beet chips
Homemade Beet chips
All the veggies http://runwright.net
Chicken breast, lentils, kale and carrots
Comfort foods for breakfast http://runwright.net
Spinach, potato and egg scramble with salsa
Sauteed veggies
Sauteed veggies
  • What was the best part of your week?
  • What are you up to this weekend?

Shared with – Dedicated HouseThe Life of the PartyKitchen Fun with My 3 SonsLink Party Palooza,  Pin JunkieCraft Frenzy FridayBest of the WeekendParty Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays UnfoldedJunkin JoeWeekend Re-TreatAnything GoesOh My Heartsie GirlCreative CollectionFriday FavoritesDIY InspiredFoodie FridayVenus Trapped In MarsLauren ElizabethThe Diary of a Real HousewifeMar on the RunSeptember FarmMeet @ The BarreXOXO RebeccaClareApril

Follow me on: Bloglovin Instagram and Twitter so we can stay in touch.

1. ericzndi says:

congrats Karen! Good moments! Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed weekend!

2. Thanks for bringing these ideas to Friday Feature, there going on my Recipe Board so I wont forget them to try!!! Have a great weekend, Karren

Thanks, Karren. That makes me so happy. I hope you have an awesome weekend too!

3. Julia says:

Yummy, all your food sounds good! I need you to come cook healthy food for me! 🙂 Congrats on being featured!

Thanks but hey, it’s not always healthy on my side of town. I might be eating my weight in nachos for the Super Bowl 🙂
      Have a great weekend!

4. Those beet chips look yummy! What a great idea 🙂

Thanks. Yes, they are a delicious and healthy alternative to other fried chips.

5. h2ofeo2 says:

Sooo…how does one become a “featured runner”? I’ve completed 12 marathons, 122 triathlons, (two of those Ironman races and 6 are 70.3 distance) , have run the Grand Canyon three times, (one was a double crossing), and work full time (39th year) with special needs kids, raised my daughter and put her through college (single mom)- and I am currently training for my 123rd tri at the Senior Games next month. Good luck with your running. I have a 44 year streak going…

I applaud you for all you’ve done. I’m sorry if you don’t think I deserved to be featured but a fellow blogger friend wanted to encourage me on my journey and I really appreciate it. As a relative-newbie, I honestly just welcome everyone who stops to say hello and motivate me to keep pushing forward.
      I wish you all the best as you continue onwards also.

1. h2ofeo2 says:

I never said that…I just asked how you get to be featured. It was a question and nothing else.

You could leave a comment on her blog. I’m sure she would love to hear your story. http://Www.thevalentinerd.com
        Again, kudos for your accomplishments