5 Moments I loved this week:
- I’m the featured female on The Valentine RD today. Me! Love it!
- Watching the Biggest Loser Finale last night and seeing the bodies I expect after the major transformations. Remember last year’s controversy? Read here and here. I was rooting for Rob and in my book he won with over 200 lbs lost but all the stories are incredible. Way to go after their goals!
- 4 runs so far for MODRUN Week3
- The blizzard that was more beautiful than scary
- Finishing the Runkeeper challenge to record 3 hours of activity.
5 Reasons to look forward to the weekend
- Hanging out with the kids on Saturday evening
- Superbowl Sunday and an opportunity to indulge my secret NE Patriots fandom (let’s face it, I’m just a Brady fan)
- Superbowl food (It deserves it’s own category)
- 2 runs this weekend to make up for being snowed in on Tuesday.
5 Food Pics:
- What was the best part of your week?
- What are you up to this weekend?
Shared with – Dedicated House, The Life of the Party, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Link Party Palooza, Pin Junkie, Craft Frenzy Friday, Best of the Weekend, Party Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays Unfolded, Junkin Joe, Weekend Re-Treat, Anything Goes, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Creative Collection, Friday Favorites, DIY Inspired, Foodie Friday, Venus Trapped In Mars, Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Mar on the Run, September Farm, Meet @ The Barre, XOXO Rebecca, Clare, April