Sure, Twitter can be an incredible time suck and it’s easy to get lost in live tweeting an event instead of actually living the event. And don’t get me started on the how the thumbnail pics cut off in the middle so I am clicking pictures I don’t even want to see just to see if I want to see them.
Yesterday I could be found live-tweeting my writing non-progress as well as…
- Drooling in Godiva
- Waiting to see the golden ‘statue’ move
- Listening to Native Americans wood wind sounds
- Flashing forward to a day when it will be warm enough to go coat-less again
- But coming back to reality in time to duck when I walk under the icicles hanging off the roof
Winter… oh joy!
But here are the 5 lessons I got from Twitter yesterday
- Most people don’t succeed on their first try
- No matter how long you procrastinate, the task remains
- Sometimes, self-motivation is all you’ll have
- You can be successful anywhere
- No matter what else is going on, you can be happy right now
What got you out of bed today?
Friday – Dedicated House, The Life of the Party, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Link Party Palooza, Pin Junkie, Craft Frenzy Friday, Best of the Weekend, Party Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays Unfolded, Junkin Joe, Weekend Re-Treat, Anything Goes, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Creative Collection, Friday Favorites, DIY Inspired, Foodie Friday, Venus Trapped In Mars, Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Mar on the Run, September Farm, Meet @ The Barre, XOXO Rebecca, Clare, April