Being Sensual

All my senses were engaged this weekend.

1. What I saw

Macys skeleton http://runwright.net
    A skeleton promoting Keihls in Macys
  2. What I heard

This noisemaker performing in the subway
    This noisemaker performing in the subway
  3. What I tasted

Weekend Eats http://runwright.net
    Weekend eats
  4. What I touched

Spent Sunday with my fingers glued to my phone playing Trivia Crack
    Spent Sunday with my fingers glued to my phone playing Trivia Crack
  5. What I smelled – The smell of Success as I dream about getting my book published. That picture is still in my head
  6. And for my special 6th sense… Other things I visualize… like my goals for this week
  1. Plan weekend trip
  2. Write everyday
  3. Exercise everyday
  4. Practice French everyday
  5. And the biggie…. release an ebook before the end of the week. Stay tuned
Shared with – Monday FundayMonday BloomInspiration MondayIn and Out of the Kitchen – Feeding BigMet Monday – Between Naps on the PorchFrugal Crafty HomeMake it Pretty MondayTDC Before and After, Inspire Me MondayMunching MondaysCreate-Link-InspireMade By YouB Loved BostonBella and The City.  Weekly WishesWeekend RecapMonday Madness, Manic MondayWeekly GoalsSocial Media Saturday

I’m on BloglovinInstagram and Twitter

Weekends In The City http://runwright.net

1. Kay R. says:

Love how you did this post! Looks like you tasted some yummy thinks this weekend!

I did. Lots of deliciousness.

2. Julia says:

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

3. Oooh, I’m intrigued by the ebook! That’s awesome! 🙂

Thanks! I’m committed to finishing it soon. I’ll keep you posted

4. thewellbeingadventure1 says:

I love your quick recap of your week and your goals for this week. Good luck with the ebook release!
    Jenny x

Thank you, Jenny. I’ll announce it here of course!

5. beawarriorqueen says:

Ooh! Best of luck with the French and e-book! Those seem the hardest to me 🙂

Yes, I need all the good thoughts you can send my way. The goals are challenging but I’m working on them everyday.
      Hope you have a great week too. Thanks for the comment.