I know, I know. You don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day. Technically, neither do I. BUT I never pass up an opportunity to celebrate love and to tell the people I love that I love them. So why not say I LOVE YOU with a gift? A different kind of gift.
- If you’re into Traditional gifts – perfume and jewelery
- For the long runs on the treadmill, read with a Fire HD6 Tablet
- Give the gift of cash via a tax refund from Turbo Tax
- Nothing inspires a workout like new Fitness Gear
- Keep track of all your activities with Fitness Bands
And remember, before you go about trying to love others, you first have to love and appreciate yourself. It’s always a good day to enjoy a little treat of your own.
My treat this weekend is a trip with the ladies. Can’t. Hardly. Wait.
How are you celebrating this season of love?
I'm an Amazon Affiliate so if you click one of the links above and make a purchase, I get a little gift too. So give the gift that keeps on giving.
Shared with – Organized 31, Between Naps on the Porch, From My Front Porch to Yours, All Things With Purpose, A Delightsome Life, Be.YOU.tiful, Pin it Thursday, Thinking Out Loud, Treat Yo’Self Thursday I’m sharing on Bloglovin, open on Instagram and downright hilarious on Twitter. Follow me and see.