This week, I’ve had some intellectual breakthroughs… or so I’d like to think. I realize I might not have all the answers but I am learning the questions I should be asking.
Here are 5 questions I think we should all be asking someone we’re trying to get to know, or asking ourselves during a period of introspection:
- What is the single experience that has most impacted your life?
- What important truth do very few people agree with you on? Source
- What’s the most important thing you’re doing to improve the world?
- What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? Source
- What is your biggest regret and how can you give yourself another chance?
Shared with – Dedicated House, The Life of the Party, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Link Party Palooza, Pin Junkie, Craft Frenzy Friday, Best of the Weekend, Party Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays Unfolded, Junkin Joe, Weekend Re-Treat, Anything Goes, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Creative Collection, Friday Favorites, DIY Inspired, Foodie Friday, Venus Trapped In Mars, Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Mar on the Run, September Farm, Meet @ The Barre, XOXO Rebecca, Clare, April