Goal Getting

Highlights of the past few days include:

So much snow

IMG_0461 Church outfitIMG_0482So many ways to spend alone time. How to choose?
IMG_0483 Drum practice with the kidsIMG_0490My first time at the spin class at church.  IMG_0491

The swim class, not pictured for obvious reasons, where I got out of the pool singing “Everything is Awesome!” from The Lego movie.

My goals for the upcoming week:

1. Write every day
  2. Finish story
  3. De-own some items in my closet (From this article)
  4. Gym 3 times
  5. Run 15 miles
  6. Get my bike ready for cycling season
  7. Pay a bill that I’ve been worrying about
  8. Follow eating plan
  9. Get violin tuned and bowstring repaired

What are you looking forward to doing this week?

Link up your own weekly goals here

Goal Getter http://runwright.net

Follow me on BloglovinInstagram and Twitter.

1. Julia says:

Great goals! I’ve never done a spin class, did you enjoy it?

It was a great experience because I was working out with my friends but it was tough… Tougher on some parts of my body than others 😀

2. Martha B says:

That is so great that you gave spin class at your church… Love that idea. Fellowship and fitness!
    Great goals this week. Pay that bill. You will feel so much better 🙂

Yup. I need to pay it, even if only for my peace of mind 😊
      Our Wellness ministry sponsors the spin classes and it’s grown in just a few months to where they have multiple sessions. It’s really great

3. Mia says:

Spin class, yessss! It’s my favorite activity. I try to go at least once a week, if not more. Such a great workout. 🙂

And I cracked up at you singing Everything is Awesome… I love that song (and the movie)! I find myself singing it to myself under my breath a lot, haha.

Good luck on your goals! xo

Thanks, Mia. The Lego movie was a really great analysis of life. I loved how it made fun of the group think mentality that we see so often.

4. Kay R. says:

Thats a lot of snow! You kill it with those fascinators for church. Love them 🙂

Thanks, Kay. I started with the small hats but look where I’ve gotten 😀