5 random thoughts on a Thursday afernoon
- The Apple Watch app is now on my iPhone thanks to me finally updating to iOS 8.2 on the first day it was available to download. So every glance on my phone is a reminder of what I don’t have but which Tim Cook did a great job convincing me that I NEED but have to love without until the middle of April. Edit
- Novels are a little like parenthood (or what I imagine parenthood entails) You imagine a story, you get it going, you develop a relationship with the characters, you think you’re fine, you give them room to grow and before you know it they’ve become someone you don’t recognize, they refuse to cooperate and you’re just sitting there, tapping your fingers, hoping you gave them the right foundation.
- Gym workouts are what you make them and today’s was fun – good company makes even Leg Day a treat. Seriously, do yourself a favor and treat yourself to some good laughs with a friend
- I could’ve become discouraged when I logged onto the Lose It app and realized that I am still working on my 2014 weight loss goals. But it doesn’t matter how many times you have to redo Day 1, as long as you keep trying. Forgive yourself for the mistakes of the past and focus on the future.
- In principle, you shouldn’t have to spend money to make money. Which is why I never sign up for those online sites that want you to pay for applications etc. However, in the 3D world, you have to buy fancy paper to print your resume, get a nice suit for the interview and drive miles and miles just to get a shot at making some cash. So maybe it’s not so unrealistic that the site collects a fee.
What’s on your mind today?
Linking with – Organized 31, Between Naps on the Porch, From My Front Porch to Yours, All Things With Purpose, A Delightsome Life, Be.YOU.tiful, Pin it Thursday, Thinking Out Loud, Treat Yo’Self Thursday