5 sites I clicked on this week:
- The Weight of the Nation (4 part HBO series and it’s free to watch online. Interesting!)
- If I won the lottery
- Never work longer than 90 minute sessions again
- Man vs machine – handwritten notes are better for memorizing
- 5 ways you’re sabotaging your success
5 products I am raving about this week
- This Anew night cream from Avon because you can never do too much for your skin
- This pineapple corer is genius. I have a slight pineapple allergy but I endure the itch because the fruit is just so good.
- Everyone should learn to play a musical instrument. I recommend the violin since I’m learning it myself – I found this starter instrument set available at Amazon for a third of the price I paid a couple years ago. Life can be so unkind 🙂
4. I’ve been thinking all winter about it finally being warm enough for hiking season. Time to update my camping gear, including a backpack, like this one that matches my tent. Vanity on the trails!
5 pictures from my week:
What’s been the highlight(s) of your week?
What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
Shared with – Dedicated House, The Life of the Party, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Link Party Palooza, Pin Junkie, Craft Frenzy Friday, Best of the Weekend, Party Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays Unfolded, Junkin Joe, Weekend Re-Treat, Anything Goes, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Creative Collection, Friday Favorites, DIY Inspired, Foodie Friday, Venus Trapped In Mars, Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Mar on the Run, September Farm, Meet @ The Barre, XOXO Rebecca, Clare, April