3 Goals For The Week Ahead

The 5 best things about the weekend past were:

1. Enjoying what I have convinced myself is the last snow of the season
  2. Playing dress-up
  3. Being totally inspired by the violinists in the student orchestra that played at church and then being a bit overwhelmed by their rendition of ‘O Green Isle of The Indies’, which made me cry from missing Jamaica. It’s the national song for schools and I don’t think I’ve heard it once since leaving my home.
  4. The baby shower for our youth pastor and his wife
  5. All the healthy deliciousness I ate

3 Goals for this week ahead

1. 5 Gym workouts
    Monday’s workout

2. Short story collection E-book release
  3. Give my wardrobe a spring makeover

What big things do you have planned?

Please link up or comment to share your goals for the week ahead so we can encourage each other.

Goal Getter http://runwright.net

Shared with B Loved BostonBella and The CityWeekly WishesWeekend RecapMonday Madness, Manic MondayWeekly Goals

I’m sharing it all on Bloglovin, open on Instagram and a self-proclaimed comedian on Twitter. Follow me and see.

1. Kristin says:

What a great week! You look amazing!! πŸ™‚ Also, love your workout!! Plank with row + elbow plank with leg lift are my favorites. Way to go!! Have a wonderful week! XOXO

Liked by 2 people

Thanks, Kristin. My gym buddy and I are trying to mix up the exercises so we’re doing something different every day and loving it even when it’s hard.
      I hope you have a fantastic week also!

2. Silvia says:

I’ll totally join you with the spring wardrobe makeover! Although.. think I’ll pass on the workout. πŸ˜‰ Good luck with keeping up with your objectives and have a nice week!

Liked by 2 people

Haha. Don’t pass on the workout. I can’t because that’s how I am ensuring the wardrobe fits πŸ˜€
      I hope you have a productive and fun weekend too.

3. That sounds (and looks!) like a wonderful week. Good luck with your goals for the coming week. I like the idea of giving your wardrobe a spring makeover πŸ™‚

Liked by 2 people

Thanks for your comment and welcome, Tine!
      I have been so anxious to get rid of the bulky winter sweaters but the weather says I am a little premature to go light so I am starting with getting the wardrobe ready for warm temperatures. Looking forward to some colors!

4. That sounds (and looks!) like a wonderful week. Good luck with your goals for the coming week. I like the idea of giving your wardrobe a spring makeover πŸ™‚

5. ashley says:

I’m working on my spring wardrobe too. Unfortunately at barely 5’1″, I have little options in the stores – so I have to order petites online and try on when they ship them here. It turns in to a lot of order and returns for me, and very little great fits. Have a great week!!

Ouch. I used to think petites had it best and that it was easy for them to find a fit but I’ve noticed the opposite in recent times too. As a matter of fact, I have a couple of dresses with petite labels that fit me perfectly even though I am actually quite tall so I understand the challenge you must have.
      Hope you find some great fits though.

6. Great post, photos, and lists! We also got a huge amount of snow recently. I, too, am telling myself that it is the last of the season!

❀
    Emory
    helloscarlettblog.com

Yup. It’s important to expect the best, even for the things you can’t control, like the weather.
      Thanks for writing in, Emory. I hope you have a great week ahead!

7. Kayse says:

Good luck with your goals this week! I hope you get enough time to do your workouts and to get your ebook released… And that you find some great new things for your spring wardrobe! I hope it’s a lovely week.

Thanks. So far, I’ve done a workout every day so I’m working to keep the momentum going.

8. Kay R. says:

You always have the best hats and you pull them off well! That healthy deliciousness looks yummy! Great goals for the week and I hope you pulled them off πŸ™‚

Thanks. Not quite but I have one whole day left. I am using every minute of it! πŸ˜€