The 5 best things about the weekend past were:
- Enjoying what I have convinced myself is the last snow of the season
- Playing dress-up
- Being totally inspired by the violinists in the student orchestra that played at church and then being a bit overwhelmed by their rendition of ‘O Green Isle of The Indies’, which made me cry from missing Jamaica. It’s the national song for schools and I don’t think I’ve heard it once since leaving my home.
- The baby shower for our youth pastor and his wife
- All the healthy deliciousness I ate
3 Goals for this week ahead
- 5 Gym workouts
- Short story collection E-book release
- Give my wardrobe a spring makeover
What big things do you have planned?
Please link up or comment to share your goals for the week ahead so we can encourage each other.
Shared with B Loved Boston, Bella and The City, Weekly Wishes, Weekend Recap, Monday Madness, Manic Monday, Weekly Goals