Catching Up

This is my life lately in 3 words or less:

All is vanity

Back to basics

NY Times Crossword  (or Still got it!)

Inspiration is everywhere

Saving up for…

Links I love:

Happiness in yourself

Decide when hungry

Best Day Ever

Shared with  – Centerpiece WednesdayWow Us WednesdayBefore and After WednesdayBloom DesignsEmpty Your ArchiveCreative MusterProject ParadeInspired2Whimsy WednesdayWIAW,  Wordless Wednesday, Organized 31Between Naps on the PorchFrom My Front Porch to YoursAll Things With PurposeA Delightsome LifeBe.YOU.tifulPin it ThursdayThinking Out Loud, Treat Yo’Self ThursdayA to Z Challenge

1. Ashley @MilesonOats says:

You are stunning, and I love your chic style

Thanks so much, Ashley 😀

2. I agree with you!! Fun article and beautiful pic of you 🙂

Oh, thank you!!!

3. I’m so jealous that you can do those crosswords! I’ve attempted them a few times and bombed every one. I should probably start with some easier ones…

I’ve been doing crosswords since high school and my parents are huge crossword buffs. I suggest starting with simpler ones and working up. In the NYTimes, Monday’s are easy and gets progressively more challenging all week. For beginners, I would also recommend using the app that can tell you if your response is right before you move on.
      Whatever works to get to the place where it’s fun 🙂

4. Lowanda J says:

I love this as a post idea and everything you stated. You are too cute! I hope you don’t mind me borrowing this idea to use for a future post.

1. Lowanda J says:

Oh, I forgot to add that I found you over at All Things Thursday Link Up and I’m visiting from http://sunshineandelephants.blogspot.com/ You should stop by when you get a chance. 🙂

Will do. Thank you!