5 things I loved about this week
- President Obama visiting Jamaica and all the memes and pictures and videos it generated. One of my favorites is his imitation of a Jamaican accent here
- My return to crossword puzzles, thanks to my new NYTimes print subscription.
- That it was warm even though it rained almost all week.
- Free swimming lessons at the YMCA this week – I went on Monday and Tuesday.
- Finding inspiration almost everywhere – strangers on the train, street signs, random pictures, comments from the people in my life. Beauty is truly everywhere – pay attention to it!
What was the best part of the week for you?
Shared with – Dedicated House, The Life of the Party, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Link Party Palooza, Pin Junkie, Craft Frenzy Friday, Best of the Weekend, Party Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays Unfolded, Junkin Joe, Weekend Re-Treat, Anything Goes, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Creative Collection, Friday Favorites, DIY Inspired, Foodie Friday, Venus Trapped In Mars, Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Mar on the Run, September Farm, Meet @ The Barre, XOXO Rebecca, Clare, April