Q is for… Questions and today I have 5 of them for you:
1. Imagine you had a chance to tell someone (anyone) to do something and they would have to do it. Money aside (so you can’t ask Oprah to sign over her assets to you), violent scenarios aside (so you can’t ask someone to hurt someone or hurt themselves), what would you ask and of whom?
2. If you had to wear a uniform every day, one outfit, any outfit, of your choosing, what would you pick?
3. Someone is researching your life to produce a documentary. Who is the one person you DO NOT want them to interview? Maybe the person whose heart you broke in high school who still carries a grudge, your chatty best friend who can’t keep a secret, your next-door neighbor who you never spoke to but who you know thinks you’re a bad person… Whose interview would you veto?
4. What one day in your life would you like to relive? Maybe there’s something you regret that you can trace back to one day and you’d like to make a different decision. Maybe it was that one perfect day where everything was going right and you just want to experience it all over again.
5. What’s one thing you’ve overheard that you wish you hadn’t? Maybe you heard something that made you think badly about someone? Something that ruined a surprise someone was planning for you?
I’d love to hear your answers.
5 pictures on my phone in the last week
What’s on your mind or your phone today?
Shared with – Dedicated House, The Life of the Party, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Link Party Palooza, Pin Junkie, Craft Frenzy Friday, Best of the Weekend, Party Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays Unfolded, Junkin Joe, Weekend Re-Treat, Anything Goes, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Creative Collection, Friday Favorites, DIY Inspired, Foodie Friday, Venus Trapped In Mars, Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Mar on the Run, September Farm, Meet @ The Barre, XOXO Rebecca, Clare, April, Fitness Friday, A to Z Challenge