Currently

Currently, I am…

Reading: The Power of Habit

One of my favorite pages thus far is talking about how to fight bad habits

Treating myself to: a healthy brunch after the skimpy meals this weekend

Meal planning and preparing:

Writing: poetry  Copyright © 2015, Karen Wright

More Writing: the beginning of a story

Copyright © 2015, Karen Wright

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Clicking: To like these pictures on Instagram

Praying for: the innocent people all over the world who are victims of senseless violence. Looting in Baltimore will not get justice for Freddy Gray. Shooting outside a funeral won’t bring a loved one back. Seriously, there is so much bad in the world that we don’t need to add to it. But even amidst the sadness, this picture made me smile. Check out the guy trying to promote his mix-CD in the middle of the interview.

And that was Monday.

What are you reading now?

What’s the best thing you ate yesterday?

Follow me on Bloglovin, Instagram and Twitter

Shared with – Inspire Me TuesdayPower of PaintReturn to LovelinessMaria Elenas DecorHit Me With Your Best ShotDucks N a RowShow Me What You GotStyle ElixirBeauty BuzzTickle My TastebudsThe ScoopA to Z Challenge

1. Ashley @MilesonOats says:

Currently, I am wishing I could join you for that delicious breakfast, loving the BJ quote, and thinking you’ve sparked my engine to visit the library this weekend. The best thing I ate yesterday was a turkey, avocado, and bacon sandwich from Subway. I know, Subway, but it was DARN good.

Ash

1. Ashley @MilesonOats says:

BF*** Benjamin Franklin

Isn’t it the best quote. I’m making it my mantra for today… Do instead of say.

Good for you. I’ll look out for the book you choose – you pick some great titles too.

2. WOW! That brunch looks amazing!! I’m currently reading The Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll; it’s a page-turner!!

Adding it to my TBR list right now! Thanks!

3. Kay R. says:

I need motivation to meal plan these days. Sigh your food always looks good.
    Im praying for the Baltimore looters as well.

Thanks. Meal planning can be the most challenging part of a weekend but you definitely reap the rewards during the week.