Books I Read In April
- Saving Grace
- The Look of Love
- The Power of Habit
(I am a little behind my goal of 2 books per week but I have time to catch up)
- April was a tough moment in an existential crisis kind of way and I just need a new month, new feeling.
- The unpredictable weather that had me wearing a winter coat on April 26.
- Cold weather had me spending most of my time indoors, eating heavy meals. Warm weather outdoor means more salad, more fruits from the fruit carts. Yes!
- My bike hasn’t been outdoors yet all year. May is bike month so everyone will be riding soon.
- I started swimming lessons in March and April was the turning point for my swimming abilities. From this point forward, I am just focused on getting stronger and mastering the techniques.
– What was the best part of April for you?
– Anyone else learned to swim as an adult?
Shared with – Dedicated House, The Life of the Party, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Link Party Palooza, Pin Junkie, Craft Frenzy Friday, Best of the Weekend, Party Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays Unfolded, Junkin Joe, Weekend Re-Treat, Anything Goes, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Creative Collection, Friday Favorites, DIY Inspired, Foodie Friday, Venus Trapped In Mars, Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Mar on the Run, September Farm, Meet @ The Barre, XOXO Rebecca, Clare, April, Fitness Friday, A to Z Challenge