Books I Read In April
- Saving Grace
- The Look of Love
- The Power of Habit
(I am a little behind my goal of 2 books per week but I have time to catch up)
- April was a tough moment in an existential crisis kind of way and I just need a new month, new feeling.
- The unpredictable weather that had me wearing a winter coat on April 26.
- Cold weather had me spending most of my time indoors, eating heavy meals. Warm weather outdoor means more salad, more fruits from the fruit carts. Yes!
- My bike hasn’t been outdoors yet all year. May is bike month so everyone will be riding soon.
- I started swimming lessons in March and April was the turning point for my swimming abilities. From this point forward, I am just focused on getting stronger and mastering the techniques.
– What was the best part of April for you?
– Anyone else learned to swim as an adult?