Best parts of the weekend – Celebrations:
1. All the hats
3. Ladies Day celebration at church, with all the food.
4. All the friends
- Not being with my mom for Mother’s Day. I appreciate you, Mom! I wish I was there to show you how much. Please be patient with me.
- Swim class was tough today. It felt like the water was assaulting me!
Goals last week:
- Workout every day – check – ran 3 days, floor workout 3 days
- Write every day – check.
- Plan my days in advance and be more intentional with how I use my time and talent – I scheduled my days but didn’t always follow the plan
- Be more attentive to portion control with my meals – Working on that.
- Read 2 books – Check. Finished The Husband’s Secret and Landline
I have similar goals this week:
- Write every day
- Plan ahead and be more intentional with how I use my time
- Continue focus on portion control
- Read 2 books – Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg and Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Follow my exercise plan:
- Sun: 1 hour swim
- Mon: 3 mile run
- Tue: 1 hr cardio, strength training at gym
- Wed: 4 mile run
- Thu: 1 hr cardio, strength training at gym
- Fri: 5 mile run
- Sat: Rest
That’s the plan!
What was the best part of your weekend?
What are you looking forward to doing this week?