Just A Peek

Today, I’m giving you a peek into my journal.

I used to have beautiful handwriting. Years of typing and texting and scribbling when I had a pen in my hand has robbed me of my calligraphic skills so some of what I write might not even be legible.

This is my workout plan for this week

And the past few weeks, I’ve been expressing my thoughts in poems a lot.

And of course, there is a space for doodling. This was the result of a long phone conversation.

Do you keep a journal/notebook? What have you been writing lately?

Find more of my not-so-private thoughts on Bloglovin, Instagram and Twitter

1. My handwriting has definitely gone downhill since I have been mostly using a computer….thanks for sharing.

2. Mia says:

I have so many journals – all for different things. πŸ™‚ I agree about the handwriting though – it’s rare for us to actually have to hand write stuff anymore! πŸ™‚ It was so neat getting a peek into your journal, thanks for sharing!!

Thanks. I’ll share some more snippets soon. I write a lot.

3. Julia says:

Love your poems, those are beautiful! I have the same problem with my handwriting, it used to be so pretty but since I started using computers more and more to make it pretty now I have to really concentrate on it and go slow, otherwise it’s like chicken scratch!

Yup. Chicken scratch is the word I use to describe my hurried scribbles too. Handwriting is an art I really don’t want to lose.
      Thanks for reading!

4. nikki skies says:

More! More! πŸ™‚

Haha. Okay. Thanks for the validation.

5. Kay R. says:

I love that you draw in it as well. I have a journal but since I vent in there it really cant ever show its face on the blog ha!

Haha. I understand completely πŸ˜€