The weekend was short, what with the preparation for the Community Guest Day at church, the worship service, attending a motivational seminar about goal setting, swim class, another church service, spending a couple hours with the youth group kids, hanging out with friends to celebrate an accomplishment and catching a movie or two… Maybe I shouldn’t complain after all.
Best of the weekend:
A couple regrets:
- Missing my uncle’s birthday lunch
- Not getting on my bike on Sunday. There’s just not enough hours in the day to do all the things I love.
Review of last week’s goals:
- Write every day – I wrote about 5,000 words last week. A little less than my goal but some of it was edited writing, which always cuts down the word count
- Plan ahead and be more intentional with how I use my time. I plan out my day but it just never seems to go according to plan. Work in progress. How do people do this?
- Continue focus on portion control. Work in progress but I feel like this is getting better.
- Read 2 books. I finished 2 books, just not the ones I had planned.
- Follow my exercise plan. I worked out everyday – ran 4 days and did low impact exercises at home.
This week’s goals
- Write every day. 10,000 word count goal
- Plan ahead and be more intentional with how I use my time.
- Be attentive to portion control
- Read 2 books.
- Plan details for upcoming camping trip
- Follow workout plan:
- Sun: 1 hour swim
- Mon: 3 mile run
- Tue: 1 hr cardio, strength training at gym
- Wed: 4 mile run
- Thu: 1 hr cardio, strength training at gym
- Fri: 5 mile run
- Sat: Rest
What was the best (or worst) part of your weekend?Shared with – Monday Funday, Monday Bloom, Inspiration Monday, In and Out of the Kitchen – Feeding Big, Met Monday – Between Naps on the Porch, Frugal Crafty Home, Make it Pretty Monday, TDC Before and After, Inspire Me Monday, Munching Mondays, Create-Link-Inspire, Made By You, B Loved Boston, Bella and The City, Weekly Wishes, Weekend Recap, Monday Madness, Manic Monday, Weekly Goals, Social Media Saturday, Running N Reading