Yesterday was Memorial Day here in the U.S. but it was also Labor Day in Jamaica. Since there was so much to celebrate, I used up all my energy and have to settle for making it a one sentence per picture weekend recap.
In anticipation of the summer, I wore a very casual outfit for church – not the usual suit and big hat but perfect for the warm-ish weather
Oriental salad for dinner at Applebee’s
Where does Snapple come up with these “Real Facts” ?
- Write every day – I added approximately 7,000 words towards the book I’m working on.
- Plan ahead and be more intentional with how I use my time – ongoing goal. I got a little better last week.
- Be attentive to portion control – I was good until the weekend, at which, all bets were off.
- Read 2 books – Completed. Reviews coming on Wednesday
- Plan details for upcoming camping trip – the plans are in place, just need to execute them for the trip this weekend.
- Follow workout plan. Epic fail. I ran 2 times, worked out at home, walked a lot but not enough. I’ll do better this week
Simple goals this week:
- Camping trip – get there and back with my group safely.
- Prepare to teach some honors at camp
- Write every day, even if it’s just scribbling notes and ideas in my journal when I’m camping.
- Exercise everyday. Get into summer fitness mode
What was the best part of your weekend?
What are you most looking forward to this week?
Shared with – Monday Funday, Monday Bloom, Inspiration Monday, In and Out of the Kitchen – Feeding Big, Met Monday – Between Naps on the Porch, Frugal Crafty Home, Make it Pretty Monday, TDC Before and After, Inspire Me Monday, Munching Mondays, Create-Link-Inspire, Made By You, B Loved Boston, Bella and The City, Weekly Wishes, Weekend Recap, Monday Madness, Manic Monday, Weekly Goals, Social Media Saturday, Running N Reading, Inspire Me Tuesday, Power of Paint, Return to Loveliness, Maria Elenas Decor, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Ducks N a Row, Show Me What You Got, Style Elixir, Beauty Buzz, Tickle My Tastebuds, The Scoop, Thumbs Up Tuesday, Top Ten Tuesday