The Read Wright Sunmer Challenge will run from June 1st to September 5th (just because that’s my birthday and it’s also Labor Day weekend – the unofficial end of summer). The period June 1 to Sept 5 covers 14 weeks. I think that’s enough time to read 10 books. (That might be the challenge)
And the categories are:
- A book about sports or exercise or written by someone who is known for their sport ex. Meb for Mortals,
- A book about politics or a book written by someone who is in politics ex. Obama’s Dreams from my Father, G.W.Bush’s book 41: Portrait of my Father
- A book about how brain science ex. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- A book about religion or written by someone known for their religious background like T.D. Jakes
- A classic
- A book someone recommended to you
- A book published in 2015
- A book written by someone from a minority demographic – an African American, Latino, Asian American author etc.
- A collection of short stories (Bonus points if you choose my latest book)
- A book you choose just because it looks interesting
Check out how to make time for reading.
So are you in? Can you read ten books over the summer?