The last week or so, I’ve been off my usual blogging schedule. First, the WordPress app on my phone is just not working. I’ve deleted it and reloaded the app twice and it’s still not working. And I write most of my blogs on my phone. So I’ve been keeping myself busy otherwise. This is what I’ve been doing instead of blogging:
- Rockclimbing. It was a miserable attempt, but an attempt, nonetheless.
- Learning tennis
- Practicing my swimming, almost everyday.
- Reading – I’ve been reviewing a lot of ebooks
- Bloglovin (literally) – I’ve found some new blogs to love and have been catching up
- Writing – I’m 6,000 words deep into a new novel with a great outline in front of me and the words are just coming. Hallelujah! I just have to stay ahead of any looming bout of writer’s block.
- Saying Yes to new opportunities. This coming weekend, I have a ch ance to lead a group doing something that scares me. But I’ve decided to do it anyway. Why? Read this