5 Memories To Treasure:
- Spending a few hours just talking to an old friend. The sisterhood is alive and well.
- Walking around my old neighborhood and being really happy I don’t live there anymore. It’s kind of scary now.
- Walking almost 20,000 steps one day.
- That day I put on my skinny pants and they felt loose on me – I’m not getting excited yet but it’s definitely motivating me to go forward.
- Being gifted a book that validates a lot of what I’m always preaching – it’s nice to know people listen.
5 goals I tackled:
- Run outside everyday. Result: I didn’t. I ran twice but generally, it was too hot to run. But I did get out and walk everyday. Cranked out some mileage in 90 plus weather. And I’m happy with that.
- Focus on low calorie nutrient-dense meals. Result: Yes, I did. The photos above will prove that.
- Declutter and donate some clothes that no longer bring me joy for one reason or another. Result: Part of my ongoing recycling exercise. I started packing the bag. Finishing it up today and dropping it off.
- Write 20,000 words this week. Result: I got about 10K done so you know what I’ll be doing for the rest of today.
- Perform one random act of kindness every day. Result: Check! Details coming in another post.
5 Goals I’m setting for the week ahead:
- Run everyday
- Write 2K words everyday
- Eat nutritionally dense foods at every meal
- Finalize details to plan the upcoming camping trip
- Make contact with 3 old friends.
Shared with – Dedicated House, The Life of the Party, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Link Party Palooza, Pin Junkie, Craft Frenzy Friday, Best of the Weekend, Party Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays Unfolded, Junkin Joe, Weekend Re-Treat, Anything Goes, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Creative Collection, Friday Favorites, DIY Inspired, Foodie Friday, Venus Trapped In Mars, Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Mar on the Run, September Farm, Meet @ The Barre, XOXO Rebecca, Clare, April, Fitness Friday