Anything Can Inspire

If you want to do something, you can find inspiration in almost anything. If you want to move, you might be motivated by looking out the window and seeing someone sprinting down the street. You could just as easily by motivated by watching a lazy person hanging out, refusing to do anything and thinking you want to do the opposite of whatever they’re doing.

These are 3 photos inspiring me today:

1. Homer asks a good question but (sadly) the answer to that question is always no – nobody can exercise for me.  I, alone, am responsible for my own daily workout.
2. I don’t have a dog so this excuse doesn’t work for me. I’ll have to put in my five miles the traditional way.

3. When I hang out with my friends, we usually go for dinner. Maybe we need to start making some more active plans for our time spent together.

(All pics sourced from Instagram)

I hope you have a great day today. Take some time to get some exercise. You’ll be glad you did.

Part of a Wild Workout Wednesday linkup.

1. Ben Edwards says:

Great blog. Very interesting read! Will be following. Could you check mine out and follow! http://78milesandcounting.wordpress.com

2. I love the friends doing yoga! I am pinning to use for my MRTT group. thanks for sharing and have a great day

3. I’m always motivated whenever I scroll through IG. Sometimes it’s what gets me out of bed in the morning πŸ™‚ Thanks so much for linking up!

Thanks. I love scrolling through too. When I click on some of the fitness hashtags, I find so many great new accounts with awesome pics that I can’t follow them all.

4. angelenamarie1 says:

I love fun fitness memes! I am often inspired by workout selfies on IG. It makes me want to get up and sweat. I know I will feel amazing when I am done! Thanks for linking up πŸ™‚

5. Love the last picture! I wish I had more friends to work out with!

Funny. I thought that too. And then I thought maybe I should just work on being that friend for the others so that when they think about a friend to workout with, they will think of me πŸ˜€

6. Julia says:

Love it! I have a whole board of fitness inspo on Pinterest, sometimes looking at that is just what I need to kick my butt into gear!

I do too… On Pinterest. But honestly, I check my Instagram way more often, sometimes early in the morning, so the motivating memes are more likely to work for me if they’re on IG πŸ˜€