If this week past is any indication of my future, here are 5 things I’ll be doing this weekend:
- My physical goal this week was to exercise every day and so far, I’ve run 4 times, enjoyed some long summer evening walks and now I’m looking forward to the long run that Sunday morning promises.
- I finally downloaded the Nike+Fuel app and I’m determined to beat my numbers every day to get a trophy of some sorts.
- I made some amazingly delicious, veggie-laden meals this week and I’ve noticed how different I feel. The trick is not get distracted by the pleasures of the weekend. You know my Sabbaths at church almost always involve cake.
- On the writing front, my word count has been low. Really low. But this week, I got a great boost and I’m ready to finish this thing up. I’m already working on my submission letter to the agent.
- Enjoying the weather. There’s a threat of a heatwave of sorts next week and I must say I don’t look forward to temperatures over 90 degrees. I’ll be the one lounging in the shade while it lasts.
And here are a few pics from this week, just to remind myself from whence I’ve come:
Anyone else using the free Nike+ Fuel app? I could use a friend or many.
What are your big weekend plans?
Find me on Bloglovin, Instagram and Twitter.
Shared with – Dedicated House, The Life of the Party, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Link Party Palooza, Pin Junkie, Craft Frenzy Friday, Best of the Weekend, Party Junk, Pin Me Link Party,Fridays Unfolded, Junkin Joe, Weekend Re-Treat, Anything Goes, Oh My Heartsie Girl, Creative Collection, Friday Favorites, DIY Inspired, Foodie Friday, Venus Trapped In Mars, Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Mar on the Run, September Farm, Meet @ The Barre, XOXO Rebecca, Clare, April, Fitness Friday, Food & Fitness Friday