Instagram for Inspiration

I usually have my phone in my hand. Maybe because I have an iPhone 6Plus and I’m still fascinated by the power at my fingertips. Maybe because I find inspiration, comedy, fellowship and sometimes validation from my friends on social media. Whatever the reason, I like scrolling through and finding something that motivates me to do better, think positive, take some action, try something new.

These are the top 5 pics that showed up in my Instagram feed today:

All pics sourced from Instagram.

What’s inspiring you today?

1. I love IG. The people I follow are all inspiring, in their fitness, faith and positivity. So thank-you Karen.

You’re welcome! I am always looking for new sources of inspiration so feel free to send me some recommendations if you like. I hope you have a great day too, T.

1. Will do. I can email you, Karen

2. Deniza says:

I also find IG very inspiring, as well as Pinterest! So many motivating quotes and pictures… I love looking at those in the morning and starting my day this way! Thank you for this post! 🙂

There are definitely negatives on these media but its refreshing to find the positives and focus on them.

3. sfarnell says:

IG is good and there’s lots of stuff to inspire, there’s nothing to beat smelling the air and feeling the wind of being somewhere new 🙂

You’re so right. I love being someplace different and seeing something for the first time.

1. sfarnell says:

Have yoy been anywhere like that recently?

Probably not since my last camping trip last month. I love the wilderness experience.

3. sfarnell says:

I don’t get enough wilderness. But that’s always fun.

Haha. I don’t think even Bear Grylls gets enough wilderness. And I expect you have to spend some time away from it to really appreciate it when you’re there. Just try to get some nature- time before summer ends.

5. sfarnell says:

Nature doesn’t end in summer. But I know what you mean. Ill have to find somewhere new anyway.