5 ways I spent my time:
- I wrote a lot. I finally hit the 50,000 word mark on the project. Hallelujah!
- I spent a lot of time at Starbucks but it was productive time (see #1) so no problem, mon!
- I finished reading this book by a woman whose name is something I get called all the time I followed her on Twitter and get this… She followed me back! Talk about almost-namesakes. Fated friendship, I think!
- Speaking of friends, I watched a good friend of mine one of the highest rated shows on TV – the GOP debate. No I’m not friends with Donald Trump. My friend was in the audience for the GOP debate, one of the other people behind moderator Jake Taper, and thus on screen almost all night. Cool!
- I got a little boost on my Avon website this week. My customers for their deliveries and loved them! Check out the site yourself here.
5 things I didn’t do:
- I didn’t run. Sad but true. I walked though. A lot!
- I didn’t go to any of the official New York Fashion Week events. Maybe next season – NYFW happens multiple times a year.
- I didn’t freak out when I was lagging behind my schedule. I just chugged away at my goals until they were accomplished.
- I didn’t get 8 hours sleep any night this week. Maybe on the weekend. Maybe.
- I didn’t call a friend who I said I was going to and I’m going to fix that tomorrow.
5 quotes from the book I just finished (A Long Time Gone)
- We were born screaming into this world, the beginning of a lifelong quest to find what would quiet us.
- Wishes are like the fish we don’t catch – too slippery to hold in our hands and pointless to chase after when we already have a bushel of fish in the boat.
- There is no way to pay for mistakes except to learn from them.
- You can run all over this earth and never find what you want until you know what it is you’re looking for.
- Everybody has secrets.
As unlikely as you’d think, I saw (and photographed) 5 mushrooms growing in NYC this week.
5 Pins (please, please follow me on Pinterest)