Last week, my goals were many and about half of them are still on my list this week because I didn’t accomplish them (deep sigh). You might remember I had planned to:
- Get to the gym 3 times – I only went once. Details of my workouts below
- Complete week 1 of a 3 week fitness challenge – I failed. I missed a couple days so I am back to day 1, again.
- Run 3 times – failed.
- Get an editor for my recently-completed manuscript – still in progress
- Work out details for a self-published book – I made some of the decisions so now I am just going through the process
- Keep writing – check and of course, I’m still doing this.
- Order supplies for a program next weekend – check. There’s another program this weekend so this goal is on the list this week again.
- Reach out to at least one old friend/relative everyday – I did! I even met one of my old college buddies for an afternoon and got inspired to focus on the goals I had.
- Contact 2 potential Avon customers everyday. Visit my website here – I averaged something more like one per day but I’ll keep this is an ongoing goal.
- Tutor/coach 2 of my high school students – I made myself available for the kids but they didn’t come. I don’t have any control over that but I’ll continue to keep the time slot open for them.
- Have Bible studies with 2 people (I don’t always mention it specifically on the blog but being a better, more faithful Christ-ian is my top, ongoing goal) – 2 studies, Check! And I’m doing it again this week.
- Get my email inbox from over 40,000 to less than 20K – I got a lot of feedback about how tragic it was that I had over 40,000 unread emails. I am pleased to report I am now down to 10,600 and still going. By the end of this week, I will be down to less than 1,000. Looking back, I can’t imagine how it ever got so bad but now I’m on it.
Other things I did over the weekend:
I indulged my penchant for taking selfies.
On Saturday, I got dressed up for church. We had communion and it was the most awesome experience. It’s one of those times when there are no words to describe except AWE-some!
In my sightseeing in NYC, I saw this pictures of the pope that was on the side of a building across from Madison Square Garden
What was the best part of your weekend? What are you looking forward to about this week?