Currently

At… Starbucks

Doing… Writing. Well, editing actually. Getting ready to submit my project and realizing I don’t know this format as well as I thought.

Worried about… Deadlines. I have to finish today. 2 days overdue and that’s all the grace I get.

Drinking… Iced chocolate. It’s cold and everyone around me is drinking something from a hot cup but I think better when I’m cold… I think

Listening to… Who knows what’s playing overhead. Starbucks mix can be be interesting and can also be kinda lame sometimes.

Sitting next to… A college student from Virginia named Chelsea who’s reading a book written by the one of the founders of the Journey church

Sacrificing… I missed my gym time this morning to get an early start but I think it’s worth it.
Looking forward to… Hitting “SUBMIT” in a few hours so I can go get ready for the weekend.

What’s going on in your day?

1. Good luck with your deadlines.

Thanks, T! I finished my part so there’s that. But then there was a snafu so it’s not quite finished. So there’s that! All around, I’m happy. How you doing?

1. Sounds great (aside from the snafu) I’m doing pretty well, thanks!

2. Maggie O. says:

Hope you got everything done, and are have an awesome weekend on tap!

I dunno if I reached all my goals but I did have a great weekend. How was yours?

1. Maggie O. says:

Really great, thanks. Although I can barely remember it now (beyond getting my nails done, because I can see them)!

3. Katie says:

Good Luck!! Totally agree about the Starbucks music!!

Thanks for checking in on me, Katie! Hope all is well with you.