I’ll Have A Page of Happiness, To Go, Please.

“Breathe. Let it be what it is, rather than what you think it should be.”

“Tune in to the frequency of love. Recall a loving act – either one you did for someone or one someone did for you.”

“Don’t let triggers from your past shoot holes through your present.”

These are just 3 of the 365 writing prompts in Instant Happy Journal: 365 Days of Inspiration, Gratitude, and Joy. Each day and each page is another opportunity to remember or imagine something positive and record it. The pages can be dated so they are chronological or filled out as a specific prompt fits your state of mind.

The beautiful cover and the orange and red color palette are all happiness-inducing, bright colors, the size is perfect for slipping into a purse and the page size is small enough to record special moments and happy thoughts, but not so big that it is intimidating for the journal-writer to fill a huge page every day. This is a journal for highlights – not random ramblings of every little detail.

The Instant Happy Journal would make a great gift for someone  you think could use the power of positive thinking in their life – maybe even you.

Get a peek inside the journal at the publisher’s site, Penguin Random House

Click for more information about the writer, Karen Salmansohn

Other books from the same author:
The Bounce Back Book: How to Thrive in the Face of Adversity, Setbacks, and Losses

Instant Happy: 10-Second Attitude Makeovers

Disclosure: I received a copy of Instant Happy from Blogging For Books in exchange for an honest review.

(Please note: Amazon affiliate links are included in this post so I make a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on these links – this is at no additional cost to you but helps support my book-buying habits)
Shared with Bookishly Boisterous

1. Paul says:

Seems like a great journal and I agree it would make a good gift.

Yes. Do you know someone who should be writing down their good days/moments? Maybe it’s you.

1. Paul says:

Yes, I definitely should be writing down my good-day moments. I think everyone should. We are better when we focus on the positives things in our lives.
        With the holidays coming up I think I might make someone happy and get them this journal.

If you do, I would appreciate if you used the link and purchase the book on Amazon. I make a small commission when you do that. Thanks for the support, Paul!

3. Paul says:

You are welcome.

2. Marsha says:

Prompts are the best. You unlock so much. Half the time it’s things you didn’t even realize were there.
    Then you see that sometimes the seemingly insignificant. .. was really a big deal (especially if the memory of it is firmly embedded in your psyche).

So true, Marsha. Thanks for sharing