If you eat breakfast in the morning, it’s a great opportunity to fill up on vegetables – include protein if you’ve already gotten a workout. Usually, you’re not craving carbs, you’re just craving food. Use the opportunity to give your body the nutrition it will need all day.
4. Easy breakfast salad ideas:
1. Kale leaves, leftover roasted vegetables from dinner, breakfast sausage
- Breakfast doesn’t have to be a sugar-fest.
- Breakfast and bagels are not synonyms.
- Breakfast is break-fast whenever you eat it. It doesn’t have to fit a specific mold. You get to eat whatever your body needs.
To do on Day 19
Move your carb intake to later in the day.