Successful people write down their goals and intentions, create a schedule and then get to work achieving. Why?
- If you don’t have a clear picture of where you want to go, how will you know you’ve gotten there?
- And if you don’t have a schedule of when you need to accomplish things, how will you know if you’re on track or if you’re falling behind and need to work faster?
Here’s how I am doing with my 2016 goals at the end of January.
- My goal is to be debt free by 5/16 – I paid off one bill in January and now working on my debt snowball by paying off the smallest bill first.
- This year, I plan to read 100 books – 50 Fiction, 50 Non-Fiction. In January, I completed 7 books – 4 Fiction, 3 NF. I am 1 books behind schedule
- I did not complete the Winter Reading Challenge which ended on 1/31/16 but I read 10 of the 12 eligible books from Nov to Jan)
- I started the John Maxwell Leadership Summit on 1/26
- I published 1 book in January.
- Currently working on book #2
Blog and Social Media
- 160 new followers on Instagram. If you’re not following me yet, you should!
- I’m up 65 new Twitter followers.
- I attended the weekend retreat in Connecticut – 1 of the 5 trips I already have scheduled for the year.
- Next trip on the list is Virginia in April and I started planning the details
Running/Health and Fitness
- No progress to report. Sad face. I have to do better this month.
That’s my progress. How are you doing?