The next few days are very important. As March is wrapping up, I am lagging behind on some goals. I have a little catching up to do so I’m pretty busy but my focus this week is on:
- distributing copies of my book. I am selling autographed copies right now via eBay and my Etsy shop. Thanks for all the support so far – this whole process is very exciting and I am enjoying sharing it with you. I hope you love reading the book as much as I loved writing and distributing it.
- preparing for my first speaking engagement later this week. I am a little… well, not really nervous… or maybe just a little bit. More on that later.
- keeping my meals primarily plant-based and healthy. I am trying to buy mostly organic produce which sounds like it’s an expensive plan. Surprisingly enough though, eating vegetarian meals can be WAY cheaper than eating meat. I don’t buy processed vegetarian meat substitutes (which can be pretty pricey but also contain a lot more sodium and processed soy and corn than I care to eat). I eat primarily beans, lentils, nuts and seeds for protein and those are much cheaper than even the cheapest meats. For example, on Amazon, this bag of Bob’s Red Mill Red Lentils, 27 Oz costs less than $5.00 and that can make about 14 yummy servings – you can barely buy 2 chicken breasts for that in the store. A few days ago, I watched a documentary on GMO seeds so I am really thinking about getting these Non-GMO Project Verified Field Traced Chickpeas too.
- stepping up my running game. I started off the week with 3.25 miles on Sunday with my running club and I plan to get 2 more runs in before March ends.
- decluttering. I hit my head on a bookshelf the other night. I think it’s a sign I have too much stuff. I’ve since moved some things around and started putting a pile together for the Goodwill.
- reading. I am 1 book behind schedule according to my Goodreads account. Next on my TBR is Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life
What about you? What’s your focus this week? Did you meet your goals last week?
Note: Affiliate links included. Thanks for your support.